I have worked with and for a huge range of organisations, delivering different scales of campaigns and joint initiatives that have been tailored to make literature and the arts come alive.
- United Nations Educational, Cultural and Scientific Organisation (UNESCO)
- Edinburgh UNESCO City of Literature
- Edinburgh International Book Festival
- The British Council
- Creative Scotland
- National Library of Scotland
- Scottish Storytelling Centre
- Scottish Poetry Library
- Scottish Chamber Orchestra
- Scottish Book Trust
- Historic Scotland
- Our Dynamic Earth
- The Big Issue in Scotland
- The University of Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Edinburgh World Heritage
- City of Edinburgh Council – Libraries and Children & Families
- Royal Botanic Gardens Edinburgh
- Essential Edinburgh
- The Filmhouse
- The Queen’s Hall
- Scottish Council of Independent Schools
- The Usher Hall
- Writers’ Bloc
- Binary Fable
Prizes and Judging
Victorian Premier’s Literary Awards – overall judge and YA convenor.
Children’s Book Council of Australia (Vic) – selector for the Clayton’s list for older readers.
The Gadda Prize – Judge for Junior Fiction.
Green Pencil Award – Judge for prize for fiction & poetry by 8-11 year olds.